We are a Danish-American Friendship organization,
playing an important part in these areas:
- Preservation of Danish culture and heritage in USA
- Assistance to Danish newcomers with acclimatization and business networking
- Help and insight into Danish thinking for Americans doing business with Denmark
- Friend-shipping and socializing
- Study abroad scholarships to Denmark
- Professional full color news magazine two times a year plus Rebild E-News.
- Annual Conference (each year in a different state)
- Unique 4th of July Festival in Denmark with Royalty and dignitaries from both countries
- Programs for children in a few chapters
Rebild Celebration 2016
In Denmark on July 4, 2016, Danes, Americans and friends gather again for the Rebild Festival in the Rebild Hills of Denmark to maintain and sustain a beautiful tradition — celebrating freedom, friendship and unity between Denmark and the United States.